Why You Should Join the Nebraska Speech-Language-Hearing Association
NSLHA's current state advocacy priority issues include:
- Speech-language-hearing interstate compact
- Securing funding for HearingU
Through NSLHA's state advocacy efforts, the Nebraska Legislature has approved hearing aid coverage for children.
Voice, Speech and Language Disorders
Speech Therapy Tools for Graduate Students
The Nebraska Speech-Language-Hearing Endowment Fund (NSLHEF) awards three $1,500 scholarships to students that are Nebraska Speech-Language-Hearing Association members. Download the scholarship application.
University of Delaware students conducted research and determined that 76% of current college students do not understand the major differences between private student loans and federal student loans. They found that over 90% of students underestimate the cost of student debt. Download their comprehensive private student loans guide.
It covers the following information:
- In-depth comparison of the different private student loan options
- Risks of using private student loans
- Information about servicing
- Information about interest rates
- Application process and eligibility requirements