Skip to main content

Practice in Nebraska

Access resources you need to be a licensed audiologist or speech-language pathologist in Nebraska. Learn about teacher certification requirements if you are a speech-language pathologist working in the schools. Access state regulations and other information needed for working in the speech-language-hearing profession in Nebraska.

Our Impact This Year

© 2021 Nebraska Speech-Language-Hearing Association (NSLHA)

Powered by Firespring