1. What is the difference between language and speech?
2. How does my child hear and talk?
3. What are the signs of a language disorder?
4. What should I expect my child's language development to be in elementary school?
5. How do I know whether my child is late blooming, or if there is a language development problem?
6. What are different speech language disorders?
7. What are different swallowing and feeding disorders?
8. What is typical speech and language development?
9. What questions should I ask if my loved one has been diagnosed with a speech or language disorder?
10. Where can I find a self-help group for speech and language disorders?
Registration is NOW OPEN for the SEC Medical Speech Pathology 2-Day FEES Training Course in Des Moines! This course is taking place June 16-17 at the Iowa ENT Center in downtown Des Moines, IA. Please visit www.secmedicalspeech.com for more details, and to register TODAY!
The Nebraska Speech-Language-Hearing Association has experienced several recent legislative and regulatory advocacy accomplishments, and wanted to share with you the ongoing work being done for members in our state. Listen to this recording for more information.